10 Ways To Motivate Yourself To Do The Impossible
You may not want to admit it, but you're probably longing to take a dip in a pool instead of working. Unfortunately, a startup
entrepreneur's 24x7 work schedule rarely allows for much of a break during the business day.
Here are 10 great ways to stay inspired to work hard:
1) Power through it.
2) Make a list of things to do.
3) Create your own stopping time each day, and then stop working at that time.
4) Celebrate small successes throughout the day.
5) Revisit your vision, and remember why you do what you do.
6) Take a power nap to recharge.
7) Alter your routine.
8) Break a big task down into mini-tasks, and work on each mini-task for 15-minutes max.
9) Find ways to walk to get energized.
Do you know you can promote your business
to 2,500,000+ people for $20?
10) Offer yourself an incentive, such as a nice reward to look forward to when you accomplish your goal.About 40Billion.com
40Billion is the social network of entrepreneurs and crowdfunders - a social platform for connecting business owners and promoting the things they create. Use 40Billion to find professional contacts and projects, get affordable digital marketing
and social media promotion
, and show off your creations to the world. Awarded Best Small Business Marketing Platform
by US Business News!Recommended: How To Do More With Less - Smarter Content Marketing Strategies