22 Things Advertising People Learn to live with
1. Everyone hates status meetings.
2. When it's eerily quiet on the line, you know the other callers are talking shit on mute.
3. And as soon as you get off the phone, you do this so you can chat about all the stupid stuff said on the call.
4. You see these buzzwords in emails almost every day.
5. Meeting invites are the bane of your existence.
6. Eating lunch at your desk is an everyday occurrence.
7. Clients always want the logo to be BIGGER.
8. Pitching new business means you'll lose sleep and your sanity.
9. Seeing QR codes in impractical places makes you shake your head.
10. Great company culture includes a whole lot of weird.
11. There's a ton of odd décor at the agency, and that's the way you like it.
12. You work a ridiculous amount of hours and leaving by 6 p.m. is considered a miracle...