22 Things Advertising People Learn to live with
1. Everyone hates status meetings.
2. When it's eerily quiet on the line, you know the other callers are talking shit on mute.
3. And as soon as you get off the phone, you do this so you can chat about all the stupid stuff said on the call.
4. You see these buzzwords in emails almost every day.
5. Meeting invites are the bane of your existence.
6. Eating lunch at your desk is an everyday occurrence.
7. Clients always want the logo to be BIGGER.
8. Pitching new business means you'll lose sleep and your sanity.
9. Seeing QR codes in impractical places makes you shake your head.
10. Great company culture includes a whole lot of weird.
11. There's a ton of odd décor at the agency, and that's the way you like it.
12. You work a ridiculous amount of hours and leaving by 6 p.m. is considered a miracle.
Want 1M B2B sales leads to grow your business? Buy a mailing list
13. And mistaking Thursday for Friday is the absolute worst.
14. The client will never approve your creative the first time around.
15. When someone is "out sick," they're most likely interviewing for a job.
16. Because the best way to get a raise is to jump agencies.
17. Your non-advertising friends always assume this is your life.
18. And every department has its stereotypes.
19. The holiday party is the biggest shit show of the year.
20. You appreciate your client significantly more when they send you free food.
21. Filling out time sheets might be the worst activity you do at work.
22. The client ALWAYS changes their mind.About 40Billion.com
40Billion is the social network of entrepreneurs and crowdfunders - a social platform for connecting business owners and promoting the things they create. Use 40Billion to find professional contacts and projects, get affordable digital marketing
and social media promotion
, and show off your creations to the world. Awarded Best Small Business Marketing Platform
by US Business News!Recommended: The Choice: Google+ Vs. Facebook