HOW TO USE TIRE INFLATION GUN
Steps of using tire inflation gun
1.You should determine how large atmospheric pressure is needed in the car tires. Here to give a reference, fore common cars, the original tire pressure standard is 230kpa-250kpa, which are within the normal range, but the highest do not exceed 300kpa and the
lowest do not go below 210kpa. A little higher is okay, but low pressure is very dangerous.
2. Spin open the cap on the tire inflation head. Pay attention to put it well because finally it need to cover.
3. Select the correct air nozzle. It is easy to distinguish the nozzle in common cars, which is basically American-style nozzle.
4. Connect to the air nozzle. First open the air clip, and insert the inflatable head, then close the air clip. You can try to open and close the air clip and then to operate.
5. It does not take a lot of strength to pumping, which is lighter than inflating bicycle tires. Because the car air pressure is smaller than the bicycle. And it is recommended that to choose the most common pump.
6. Determine the final tire pressure by the tire pressure test. If it is too high or too low, you should adjust by inflating.
7. Cover the cap on the inflator. Protect the inflatable head, so as not to be very dirty later.
Tips of using tire inflation gun
When a car reaches a certain number of kilometers, the tires need to be properly inflated, so here are some tips of using tire inflation gun.
1. Pay attention to inflatable cleaning. Charged air can not contain moisture and oil to prevent deterioration of the inner tube rubber damage.
2. When having radial tire inflation, due to the structure, its sinking volume, grounding area are large, which often is mistaken for under-inflation or over-inflation. Or vice versa, because its sinking volume and grounding area is originally large, in the air pressure is not enough, which is also mistaken for sufficient. Standard air pressure table should be measured. Radial tires should use air pressure higher than the general tire 0.5-1.5kg/cm2.
3. Before inflation you should wipe clean the dust on the valve nozzle. Do not loosen the valve core. After the completion, you should use soap water to coating in the valve nozzle, and check whether the air leak(if leak, it will produce small bubbles), and tightly fit the valve nozzle with cap, to prevent mud and sand into the internal valve nozzle.
4. After stopping driving, you must wait for the tire heat down before inflating. Because the vehicle will rise in tire temperature when driving, it will have impact on air pressure.
5. When inflating, it should not exceed the standard air pressure too much before deflating. And not because of the long-term after going out can not be inflated and then having over-inflation, such as more than the standard too much will prompt the cord overstretching, resulting in its strength to reduce and affecting the life service of the tire.
6.As the car air pressure table or tire workers between the use of air pressure table, you should regularly calibrated to ensure accurate air pressure checks.
7.Pay attention to inflatable safety. Always use the air pressure table to check the air pressure, so as not to inflate too much, so that the tire burst.
8.Check the valve. If the valve nozzle and valve core is not fitting flat, with the phenomenon of protrusion and concave and other defects, it is inconvenient inflation and the amount of air pressure.
Eight considerations for using tire inflation: maintenance methods
In order to avoid abnormal wear and tear situation, we should pay attention to the following matters.
1. Pay attention to the tire pressure.
Air pressure is the lifeblood of the tire, too high and too low will shorten its service life. The air pressure is too low, the tire body deformation increases, the side of the tire is easy to crack, while generating flexural movement, resulting in excessive heat, prompting rubber aging, cord layer fatigue, cord fracture. Low air pressure will also increase the tire grounding area to accelerate the tire shoulder wear. High air pressure, will make the tire cord by excessive stretching deformation, tire body elasticity decreases, so that the car in the driving load increases, such as impact will produce internal cracking and bursting, while high air pressure will also accelerate the crown wear, and make the rolling performance decline.
2. Check the front wheel alignment regularly.
Front wheel alignment has a greater impact on the service life of the tire, and especially the front wheel beam and front wheel camber as the main factors. The front wheel camber will mainly accelerate the wear of the tire shoulder that is partial grinding; the front wheel front beam is too small and too large mainly to accelerate the wear of the inside and outside of the tire.
3. Pay attention to their driving style.
Drivers in the car in addition to dealing with the situation, to choose the road driving, avoid sharp stones, glass, metal and other objects that may pierce and scratch the tires, avoid chemical spill material adhesion to the tires, corrosion. When driving on the road with a large arch, try to drive in the middle, to reduce the side of the tire load increases and tire wear unevenly. In general, 20% overload will reduce tire life by 30%, 40% overload will reduce tire life by 50%; in addition, sharp turns, emergency braking, high-speed start and rapid acceleration will have an impact on the damage to the tires, is the driver in the car to avoid.
The status of tires in the car parts is very important, the car driving performance has a great impact on the tire life directly affect the economic benefits of transportation.
4. Limit the speed of driving
Increase the speed of the vehicle, especially when often in fast driving, the service life of the tires significantly reduced. Because the vehicle is fast, the tire in the unit of time and the number of ground contact, the more frequent the friction, so that the tire deformation frequency increases. At this time, the circumferential and lateral distortion deformation of the tire body is also increased. When the speed reaches the critical speed, the vibration of the tire crown surface appears wave deformation, forming a stationary wave. This stationary wave can lead to tire burst after a few minutes, which is due to tire deformation in time to recover the hysteresis loss, and its size and the time of the load, the faster the speed, the shorter the time, most of the kinetic energy is absorbed into heat, thus increasing the tire temperature, accelerating the aging of rubber and the fatigue strength of the cord layer is reduced, the tire thus early off the empty or burst, therefore, limit Therefore, it is very important to limit the speed of traffic.
5. According to the road conditions driving
The type and condition of the road surface has a great impact on the tire life, the driver should choose the road surface according to the road conditions, master the appropriate speed, to increase the mileage of tires has a positive effect.
Vehicles in the smooth, spacious and good view of the road, such as highways, national highway lines and provincial highway lines, etc., according to the technical conditions of the vehicle itself and the performance of the tires appropriate to increase the speed, but should not be too high, otherwise affect driving safety, reduce the service life of tires. In the uneven gravel road and mining road driving, due to the sharp stones exposed or sharp roadside stones, very easy to damage the tires, should pay attention to the choice of road surface and driving at a lower speed, in order to prevent tire blasting damage.
Driving on ice and snow, because the friction coefficient between the road and the wheels is small, pay attention to anti-skid; if the wheels skid, you should immediately stop, try to back up, choose another route forward, if backing up still skid, you should exclude the car before and after and both sides of the ice and snow, or the rear wheel top up, lay stones, bricks, straw, in order to vehicle traffic. Do not press the accelerator pedal and start forcibly, so as not to sink the tires deeper and deeper, idling in place to produce intense heat, to prevent the tire tread and tire side serious scrapes, scratches, and even peel off the block. On the road with frequent turns or steep slopes, tires are partially dragged, even if the road conditions are better, should also be driven at a lower speed to reduce tire wear, to ensure driving safety.
6. Master the temperature change of tires
Hot weather driving, due to the high outside temperature, tire heat distribution difficulties, due to the fast speed, long distance, road conditions, etc., tire temperature rose sharply, tire pressure also increased, thus accelerating the aging of rubber, reduce the adhesion of the cord and rubber, resulting in the cord layer off the air or blasting damage, so hot weather driving should pay attention to control the use of tire temperature. In the heat when driving, in addition to speed should be properly reduced, the conditions can be in the morning and evening when the temperature is low, or the vehicle after driving a certain distance to stop and rest, to prevent the tire temperature is too high. It is strictly prohibited to use the practice of deflating the pressure, because after deflating the tire deformation increases, will make the tire temperature rise, and finally will also overheat and tire damage. In the season of low temperatures, because the tire in the use of heat dissipation is fast, not easy to produce high heat, tread more wear-resistant. In the season of low temperature, especially the cold weather, the vehicle overnight or after a long time parked to drive again, in order to improve the tire temperature, it is best to start after the first few kilometers to low speed driving is appropriate. Therefore, it is extremely important to master the temperature change in the tire driving.
ZEGO as one of the spray gun suppliers, provide professional spray foam gun for sale.
If you want to buy spray gun, ZEGO is a good choice.