Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (BI) Market is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026 from US$ XX Bn in 2019 at CAGR of XX%.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market Dynamics:
Global healthcare business intelligence (BI) market is segmented by function, technology, application, end user, and geography. Function segment is classified as query & reporting tools, OLAP and visualization tools and performance management/ monitoring & alerts. Technology segment is classified as traditional BI, mobile BI, and cloud BI. Various applications covered under the scope of this reports are clinical, financial analysis, and operational performance & cost management. The end-user segment is divided into hospitals, physician practices/clinics, IDNs/MCOs/ACOs/HIEs and healthcare payers. The market on the basis of geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Healthcare Business Intelligence (BI) assists in handling and analyzing large amounts of data generated in healthcare for effective decision making and enable healthcare organizations to build applications that help them understand their processes and use technology to help ensure health care quality and reduce cost. Increasing demand for reduction in healthcare costs is trending the overall global healthcare business intelligence (BI) market. However, the lack of skilled resources with cross-functional skills will restrain the market growth.
In 2019, the financial analytics segment dominated the healthcare BI platform market accounting for US$ 532.0 Mn in revenue. Financial analytics function of healthcare BI platforms fulfills the primary requirements of healthcare organizations by defining financial goals, developing business plans, and monitoring costs and revenue which drives its demand. However, clinical analytics is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment in the healthcare BI platform market over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market Regional Analysis:
In terms of region, North America dominates the global healthcare BI platform market in terms of revenue and it is anticipated to continue witnessing the highest growth over the forecast period. North America is followed by the Asia Pacific in terms of growth attributed to growth in BI adoption by China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, among others. The European market is anticipated to grow at the lowest CAGR mainly due to an economic crisis, cultural barriers to IT adoption, and lack of initiatives for implementing BI systems.
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market), Key Highlights:
• Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market) analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market)
• Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market) segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market) strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market) analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Healthcare Business Intelligence Market (BI Market) are also profiled.
The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
For More Information Visit :
scope of the Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market :Inquire before buying
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market, by Function
• Query & Reporting tools
• OLAP and Visualization tools
• Performance Management/ Monitoring & Alerts
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market, by Technology
• Traditional BI
• Mobile BI
• Cloud BI
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market, by Application
• Clinical Care Optimization
• Physician Performance Benchmarking & Monitoring
• Regulatory Reporting & Compliance
• Financial Analysis
• Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting
• Revenue Cycle Management
• Claims Analysis
• Operational Performance & Cost Management
• Resource & Human Capital Management
• Service Line Analysis & Supply Chain Management
• Marketing Analysis
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market, by End-User
• Physician Practices/Clinics
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market, by Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (Bi) Market, Key Players
• Tableau Software Inc.
• OpenText Corporation
• SAS Institute, Inc.
• SAP AG
• Qlik Technologies Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• Microstrategy, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Information Builders, Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Accenture Plc
• Sisense Inc.
• Yellowfin BI
• BOARD International
• TIBCO Software Inc.
• Domo, Inc.
• Looker Data Sciences Inc.
• Infor Inc.
• Perficient, Inc.
• Klipfolio Inc.
• Tata Consultancy Services
• Wipro Limited
• Hexaware Technologies Limited
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.