Resumé / Bio
Mr. Andrews has over 20 years of professional service in business administration, computer technology, finance and sales. The last 7 years of his career has been focused in the areas of banking and finance.
He has had a successful career and has started many successful business ventures. The most recent was in banking and finance, where he arranged for project capital in the oil industry where the client was seeking a $10,000,000 infusion, through the leveraging of relationships he successfully put his client together with a major private equity to obtain the needed funding.
He has the vision and drive to see the latest endeavor to reach its fullest potential.
In addition to his 20 years of professional business experience, Mr. Andrews majored in Economics at University of Wisconsin, Parkside and he holds certificates from the following universities.
• BARNARD COLLEGE - COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY'S INSTITUTE FOR NEW ECONOMIC THINKING
Economics of Money and Banking, Part One and Part Two - Statement of Accomplishment
• DARDEN GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part I & II- Statement of Accomplishment
• BUSINESS ROUNDTABLE INSTITUTE FOR CORPORATE ETHICS, UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
New Models of Business in Society - Statement of Accomplishment
• THE UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER
The Power of Markets - Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction
• INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGY, TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION; LUDWIG-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN (LMU)
Competitive Strategy - Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction